Blue Mission Organisation’s main objectives are:
- To promote and strengthen the capacities of young people and increase their knowledge in order to enable them to play active roles in their society at all levels.
- To spread the human norms and values, which enable individuals of different age groups to constructively defend their rights and duties.
- To raise awareness about mental, physical, and social health issues among children and their parents, educators, and caretakers through the production of educational and psychosocial materials that focus on their psychosocial well-being.
- To put in place a knowledge framework that monitors and facilitates the participation of youth in psychological, social, cultural, educational, and health-related activities. This framework warrants a standardized approach, and is supported by an online database that covers all activities conducted, as well as the results achieved through our various programs.
- To raise awareness about human rights, human equality, non-discrimination, solidarity across borders and the effects of violence and the dangers of drugs and alcohol.